Saturday, February 28, 2009

Some Big Bags...

California was lovely. Warm, warm, warm. It was hard to come back to the cold Midwest.

Even some sewing was accomplished.


This is Uhandbag.com's new bag pattern- The Highbrow Hobo. This is a fun pattern. It actually was a little more difficult than I anticipated, but well worth the effort. Nice and roomy, and I think the shoulder straps are the perfect length. I love the front pocket. I love, love the pear fabric. Isn't it fun? The bag will be in the shop soon.


This wasn't made by me, but my mom. This is the Paris Traveler Bag made in Timeless Treasure's Taxi fabric. Isn't it awesome? Perfect carry on bag. I do carry this pattern. My mom is my best customer. She always tries out the new patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...