Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pinwheel Blocks!


So, I couldn't resist this quilt-a-long. I really did make these first ones last week! I was going to use only Anna Maria Horner fat quarters for this, but I started going through my scraps, and...and well, I just love putting scraps to good use. I am hoping for a more rainbow effect. I decided to go with Kona cotton ash for the solid. I was really nervous as I started cutting and thought I made a mistake. I love white. I know white works. I really like the look so far though. My seam allowance in that first block was off. So disappointing. I will make another (just not right now). :0) I was sewing at midnight though. That is an excuse, right...right?


These are the second week blocks. I love those birds!

4 comments:

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...