Thursday, January 20, 2011

WIPs and Working With The Stash



Hello all!  There is something about January that inspires me to start organizing.  Maybe it is all the Christmas presents that you have to now find a place for.  I have been going through the house like crazy.  We have organized our entire garage, shed, I am almost done with our master bedroom, and the crafty stuff is in much better order.  This picture up here is all my crafty works in progess (minus the embroidery and crochet).  There are three quilt tops, my Fussy Cut Bee blocks, one cut out clutch, and some pajama bottoms cut out.  The quilt top on the bottom has been completed since June 2009!  Eep!  Angela was talking about WIPs and getting back to doing one project at a time, and I sooo want to get back to that place.  I don't mind having two projects going on at a time, but I have all of these plus three different swaps.  (What can I say, I love swapping. ;0) )  So, here I am pledging not to start another project until these are complete!  I have also taken this Angela's Fabric Diet Pledge!  I honestly have just too much fabric.  I have enough fabric for more than a year's worth of projects, probably two years. ;0)  I have been a good girl so far, but I know it is going to get really hard in a month or so.  So many pretty fabrics!  However, I am ready to pare down and use things up!   

What about you?!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a plan to me! I've been thinking about the same things lately. Use up that fabric!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Organizing.. it must be a bug. I am doing the sme thing. We so need to plan a trip to IKEA with all us girls. See ya Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...