Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Last Day of School


I don't know how it flew by so fast, but today was the girls' last day of school.  I now have a preschool graduate!  It really is amazing to look back on this past year and see how much both girls have grown.  Juliana is so ready to be in kindergarten.  I look at her and see a fine little girl growing before my eyes and not the cute chubby toddler I keep thinking she is. She has such a good, kind heart, and she tries so very hard to listen and learn.  She makes her mommy and daddy so proud.


I made fat quarter aprons for all the teachers.  I needed a quick project since I needed to make so many and kept debating what to make.  Then I remembered the apron Darci made me for a giveaway!  Who doesn't like an apron?  Plus, they were perfect for using up some of those more random fat quarters in my stash.  The tutorial can be found at Prudent Baby.  Juliana and I went to go find one of her teachers to give her the apron, and we found her crying in the closet. *sniff, sniff*  We were so lucky to have such wonderful teachers who so obviously care for our kids.

Giveaway winner:  Lucky #225!  I will be sending you an e-mail!  Thank you for all your lovely comments and entries!  I read them all, and some of you are so clever.  I was chuckling at some of your answers. ;0)


Anonymous said...




cute!

I buy bag and quilt patterns!

kgshen at pocketinet dot com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much... my daughter and I will enjoy these! You are so generous.

    Gidget

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...