Wednesday, January 11, 2012

-getting organized!-

Getting Organized! Home Management Binder

There is nothing like the new year to get me inspired about getting organized.  Real "regular" life started again for us this week.  Thankfully, all the sickness that has been going around the past six weeks now just seems like stuffy noses for Josiah and I.  Last Thursday I got the urge for a new planner.  I wanted an Erin Condren life planner, but $50 was just sooo much money!  I was kicking myself for not getting some of the deals I saw back in the fall.  So I started searching around for another idea and came across The Home Management Binder over at A Bowl Full of Lemons.

Getting Organized! Home Management Binder

I became obsessed with the idea!  I rushed out to the store the next day to get all the supplies I needed and made it that afternoon!  I think the thing I was most excited about getting was the label maker.  I have always wanted a label maker since I was a kid, and I decided it was time to indulge and buy myself one. ;0)

Getting Organized! Home Management Binder

I followed the directions for the most part in making mine.  However, the printables she recommends you have to buy, and they looked great.  However, trying to keep the cost down I searched for some free printables and really there is a lot of there!  What I really like about this idea is that you can make it as complex or as simple as you would like.  I added a crafting section to help me keep my projects organized, and I left off certain sections that didn't really apply to my life.  Plus, it is so easy to add or subtract if you decide you need something a little different!

Do you do something like this?  Any tips or thoughts you have on using one?

Here is to a more organized 2012!





1 comment:

  1. This looks great. I need to do something like this--all in one place. I always seem to fail at the keeping organized bit.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...