Wednesday, February 8, 2012

-quietly plugging away-


I have been trying to grab some sewing time here and there.  I am working away at my Turning Twenty Quilt.  I was going to straight line quilt it, but I decided just to do a large stipple at the last minute.  I find free motion quilting is just a little bit more entertaining, especially for something this huge!  I am super pleased with how it turned out.


I made the binding a couple of days ago.  So it should be done soon!  I had plans to get it done earlier, but you know how "plans" always seem to work out. ;0)



I have been working on some hexies as well to make a pillow to go with this quilt as my sitting on the couch project.  This seems to happen a lot more now than sitting at the sewing machine.  ;0)  I am definitely in the third trimester!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...