Wednesday, March 21, 2012

-hop, hop!-

I made this little bunny for my nephew for my birthday.  Isn't he cute?!  Of course, I am way late in getting this off, but luckily one year olds don't have much of an idea of what is going on anyway. ;0p

Basil Bunny- Front

This is a pattern by Retro Mama called Betsy and Basil.  The last time I made softies, there was a lot of trying to turn itty bitty arms and legs.  It wasn't really my cup of tea, but this pattern fortunately doesn't have that issue. ;0)  The pattern calls for corduroy which I thought I had, but must have thought wrong because I could not find it.  So I just substituted a plain tan solid, and I think it worked just fine.  For the accent pieces I used some Heather Ross dots and stripes.

Basil Bunny- Back

I love his little fluffy tail!

019

Hopefully, he will be loved by his future owner!


2 comments:

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...