Wednesday, April 10, 2013

-spring-

004

008

021

053

056

077

A birthday, Easter, and a First Communion.  Life is good and busy. And no, I didn't make anything for her First Communion.  I feel a little bad about that, but I just didn't have the energy.  However, she is wearing my wedding veil, and I gave her the same necklace my mom gave me on my First Communion.   She had a wonderful day, and we are so proud of our big girl.  Juliana made her first quilt (top) for Samantha for her birthday.  It is for Samantha's doll.  They were both pleased.  Also, it is so hard getting a picture of all four kids together.





5 comments:

  1. What adorable children, you have a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Here in the UK Roman Catholic Church, first Holy Communion is always taken in May or June sometime around Whitsun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these pictures of your beautiful family are just precious! God bless all of you! Marcelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...